FAMOUS SALADITA’S KITE & WING CAMPS – LA VENTANA 2022/23
7 Glamping Nights | Up to 5 Days kite/wing Lessons | Breakfast | Lunch
- Per Person +tax MX$37,980
Treat Yourself to a Life-Changing Experience!
Kite / Wing Camp Dates
- November 21st to November 28th
- December 19th to December 26th
- January 8th to January 15th
There are 3 Winter Baja kite & Wingfoil camps available this coming winter so there’s most likely a week that will work for you. Camps are limited to 8 attendees each week ensuring that you will be certain to get the attention you need to really make good progress.
Saladita Camps focus on rapidly progressing your kiteboarding or WingFoil skills via personalized instruction in a safe and laid-back camp setting.
Kiters/Wingfoilers of all skill levels Beginners – Advanced are welcome, as are non-kiters. Whether you are a first-timer wanting to learn the sport or an intermediate kiter trying to progress along with your existing skills, these one-week Kite/ Wingsurf Trips have you covered.
Saladita, the freshest Kite/Wing/Foil School in La Ventana has teamed up with Casa del Tio this year to offer a superior Glamping and whole trip experience
What to Know
- Deluxe glamping at the private, secure Casa del Tio
- Spacious Private Shiftpod with Double Bed (2 students), Power and Wifi
- Common area with fully equipped kitchen
- BBQ Area
- eBikes are available*
- Hammocks in the garden
- Unique centric La Ventana location
- Yoga room with 3 guided sessions
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Breakfast, Lunch, Welcome Dinner
- Casa del Tio has Amazing food from his orchard to your table!
- Evening bonfires, gatherings, & chalk talks
- Bluetooth Radio Helmets
- Brand New kite and Wing Equipment Airush/Reedin
- Up to 20hrs Semi-Private Lessons / 2:1 Instructor to Student Ratio
- Guided Punta Gorda Hike *
- Choco Lake Mountain Bike Ride **
- Morning Yoga (3 sessions)
- Whale Shark Swim in La Paz **
- Cerralvo island snorkel adventure**
* No Wind Day Activity **Third-party activities for an extra cost