- Per Person MX$30,800
Treat Yourself to a Life-Changing Experience!
Kite Camp Dates
- November 22nd to November 29th
- December 20th to December 27th
- December 28th to January 4th
There are 3 Winter Baja kite camps available this coming winter so there’s most likely a week that will work for you. Camps are limited to 8 attendees each week ensuring that you will be certain get the attention you need to really make good progress.
Saladita Kite Camps focus on rapidly progressing your kiteboarding skills via personalized instruction in a private, safe and laid back beach camp setting.
Kiters of all skill levels Beginners – Advanced are all welcome, as are non-kiters. Whether you are a first-timer wanting to learn the sport or an intermediate kiter trying to progress along with your existing skills, these one week Kite Trips have you covered.
Saladita, the freshest Kite School in La Ventana has teamed up with Baja View Project this year to offer a superior Glamping and full kite trip experience
What to Know
- Deluxe glamping at the private, secure Baja View Campground
- Spacious Private Yurt with Double Bed, Power and Wifi
- Common area with fully equipped kitchen
- BBQ Area
- Mountain Bikes and kayaks available for guests
- Hammocks in the garden
- Unique location, the best view of the bay in the area
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Breakfast, Lunch, Welcome Dinner, & Daily Happy Hour
- Amazing local food!
- Pizza and Movie Night
- Brunch at the mysterious Gran Suenos Hotel!
- Evening bonfires, gatherings, & chalk talks
- Bluetooth Radio Helmets
- Brand New Equipment
- Gift Bags
- Up to 24h Semi-Private Lessons / 2:1 Instructor to Student Ratio
- Guided Punta Gorda Hike *
- Choco Lake Mountain Bike Ride *
- Kayaks, Snorkel Gear, & Bikes
- Morning Yoga
- Whale Shark Swim in La Paz *
* No Wind Day Activity